* My son’s version of boogie boarding which is basically running away from the waves while holding a boogie board.
* The twins version of boogie boarding which borders on professional. (Yep. It exists.)
* My daughter’s ability to become a Scooby Doo “villian” called the Sand Monster who just needs to be hosed off to reveal the person within.
* I found out I am much better at drunk Trivial Pursuit than drunk Boggle.
* Apparently, just adding a unicorn horn to my phoenix tattoo would double its magic.
* Watching Jake and Dann watch The Lego Movie for the first time was better than seeing The Lego Movie the first time. “It’s like my childhood with a budget.”
* The only thing that can make seafood night better is if it is followed by grilled meat night.
* Despite this being my 19th time on the islands, I still geek out over the ponies.
* The pictures. All the pictures. Because of all the people.
* Seriously. There were enough pictures that an epic stop action video was made by Dann.
If you want to see pictures, you gotta be an approved Facebook or Instagram friend.
So Beach Family, feel free to add your moments in the comments!