Two in a row!
Karen is the person who probably knows the most about me on the planet. It’s that college survival thing. God bless the housing computer that put us on the same dorm floor freshman year. She also has the same birthday as my dear Pappou. I couldn’t bring myself to do a list for him. Miss you, Pappou!
So on to Karen (Another one that is hard to choose just ten.)
10. The Soil Sciences are not the same as Geology.
9. There is nothing that can bond two women together more than a love for the same childhood books and chocolate at a museum. Or at least near a museum.
8. There never was a question of who should it be, Ben or Noel. Noel. Always Noel.
7. If you can drive together in a Ford Festiva in a snowstorm and remain friends, you are friends forever.
6. Creating a border of Peppermint Patty wrappers in your dorm room is totally recycling.
5. Family bonding can be done over taped episodes of Young and the Restless.
4. It is OK to cry when your team loses the World Series.
3. If you’re going to be one of the first of your friends to have kids, you might as well do it up and have twins.
2. You can make having a career and a family totally work. Maybe not sanely, but…..
1. She is the most amazing wife, mother, friend, teacher, good person ever. She is my role model.